Join Our Sanctuary Community!
We offer an open, compassionate, safe, democratic and collaborative community where you are encouraged to be your best self, spread your wings and grow personally and professionally, while building better lives for our clients.
We are nationally certified in the trauma-informed Sanctuary model of care and we have proudly been serving some of the most vulnerable populations from crisis to recovery since 1982.
As a Sanctuary Community, we acknowledge trauma, adversity, and chronic stress and its effects
Be a part of the community with a culture that supports each other utilizing the seven commitments of Sanctuary. Open Communication, Emotional Intelligence, Democracy, Social Learning, Social Responsibility, Non-Violence, and Growth and Change.
Our agency offers a wide range of career opportunities for physicians, nurses, therapists, case managers, social workers and support staff with competitive salaries and benefits.
Make Great Money! Plan Your Future!
– Competitive salary!
– We gift eligible employee with a 4% contribution to a 403(b) retirement and savings plan after six months of employment
– Clinical staff measured by productivity have the potential to earn up to a 4% annual pay increase; administrative and support staff up to 2%
– Lucrative employee referral bonuses
Take Time for Yourself
– Ten paid holidays to celebrate
– Generous Vacation and Sick time off
Be Healthy and Enjoy Stability
– Affordable group medical, vision and dental coverage with low deductible
– Employer pays the majority of health care premium for employee and dependents
– Zero cost healthcare options for eligible employees
– Employer-paid premiums for employee life and long-term disability coverage
– Group insurance options including supplementary dependent life insurance and short-term disability coverage
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for work-life stressors, family issues, financial concerns, and relationship problems, just to name a few
Advance Your Career
– Professional Licensure Available
– Reimbursements for External Licensure Supervision Agreements
– Clinical Internships Available
– Continuing Education Assistance
Get In Touch
Sand Springs Office
Follow us on
Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline