IMMEDIATE CRISIS RESPONSE
YES Tulsa provides:
Emergency mental health screening
Screenings for co-occurring disorders
Emergency prescriptive medication services
Trauma-informed crisis intervention
A team of licensed behavioral health clinicians
A team of administrative and social support staff
Family-style model of care
Next day follow-up appointments
Continued care plan after discharge
URGENT YOUTH CARE
IMMEDIATE RESPONSE: Urgent crisis intervention, diversion, and de-escalation services for youth ages 6-17 years that provides trauma-informed mental health and co-occurring disorders screening in a safe family-style environment with licensed, experienced staff, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
ASSESSMENT & STABILIZATION: Emergency prescriptive medication and crisis intervention services, and clinical feedback from licensed behavioral health, social support and administrative professionals regarding the youth’s mental health, diagnoses, and future needs;
COORDINATION OF CARE: Services include facilitation and coordination of transfer to crisis center, acute center, and residential care for those who are assessed as needing a higher level of care
Frequently Asked Questions
What is YES Tulsa?
- A family-style model of crisis intervention, diversion, and de-escalation services for youths.
- Services also include facilitation and coordination of transfer to crisis center, acute center, and residential care for those who are assessed as needing a higher level of care.
- All children regardless of age must be accompanied by a caregiver for the duration of their stay.
What is the goal of YES Tulsa?
- To provide immediate crisis response, assessment, stabilization, and coordination referral for families and youth ages 6-17 years old, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What services does YES Tulsa provide?
- Perform a trauma-informed emergency mental health screening/ assessment that includes screening for co-occurring disorders.
- Provide emergency prescriptive medication services.
- Provide crisis intervention services for co-occurring disorders
Who is YES Tulsa?
- Operated by Counseling & Recovery Services of Oklahoma in partnership and under contract with the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS)
- Licensed Behavioral Health professionals and other support staff to provide quality care needed for consumers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- A team of clinical, administrative, and social professionals; as well as other competent staff to meet clinical needs.
What happens after a visit with YES Tulsa?
- Facilitate support services needed at the end of stay.
- Next day follow-up appointments are scheduled for behavioral health services
- Coordination of support and services for discharge and/or for transitioning to a higher level of care if needed.
How much does it cost to visit YES Tulsa?
- YES Tulsa is state funded under a contract with ODMHSAS and therefore services are inclusive and accessible to all.
Get In Touch
The CALM Center
Follow us on
Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline