DONATE TO HELP US BUILD BRIGHTER FUTURES
Gifts Have Become Needs This Year.
Help Us Rescue the Most Vulnerable.
Our community is in a major mental health crisis.
We need your help to be a part of the solution, continuing to build better lives.
- Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death for Oklahoma youth and young adults.*
- Tulsa is ranked 15th of all national cities for suicide rates per 100,000 people.*
- 59% of Oklahoma adults with a mental illness did NOT receive treatment.**
- Anxiety and depression issues quadrupled during the pandemic.***
- Untreated mental illness costs Tulsa an estimated $391 million annually.*
- At the highest rate in the nation, 1 in 3 children in Oklahoma have experienced more than two traumatic Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES).*
Help us help them!
*Urban Institute 2018
***Healthy Minds Policy Initiative
5,395 adults served | 50% reduced substance use
2,417 children served | 92% reduction in days away from home for at-risk youth
54% decrease in depression | for youth served at CALM Center
60% reduction in anxiety | for youth served at CALM Center during seven-day stay