Caring For Kids And Teens
One in 10 children and adolescents experiences emotional, behavioral or substance abuse issues that is serious enough to negatively impact relationships at home, school and in the community.
As a full-service community mental health center, Counseling & Recovery Services treats all mental, emotional and behavioral illnesses including depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia. We also treat substance abuse. Our agency provides services to people without insurance, with Medicaid and some private insurances. Our children’s services are available from birth to age 25.
List of Services
No child or adolescent needs to go without help. Our services are available regardless of ability to pay in our offices, in homes and in schools for easy access.
- Counseling: Working with children and their families, licensed therapists identify the causes of behavior and create a plan for change that can include supportive counseling, behavior coaching
medication management. and
- Crisis Care/CALM Center: immediate crisis intervention is available for youth ages 10-17 any time of day or night. Youth receive intense treatment, staying at the CALM Center for up to seven days, while families receive education and support. Continued care is arranged as each youth leaves the center.
- Family Support/Wraparound Tulsa: Customized coordination of community services is available for children, adolescents and young adults ages 0-25 and their families in crisis or at risk of crisis due to a child’s complex behavioral health issues. Teams include staff members who experienced raising a child with behavioral health issues. These staff members are available to
helpany time of day or night.
- Transition Services: Support is available for youth ages 17-25 with behavioral health issues and inadequate skills for successful independence.
- Services in Schools: Provide early in-school intervention for students who need help changing behaviors to succeed in school and life.
Get In Touch
The CALM Center
Follow us on
Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline