You Can Save A Life
Giving to help build better lives through mental health & substance abuse services has never been so important. Your much-needed gifts make sure a young person thinking of suicide has immediate care or a person with severe mental illness gets medicine necessary to live a life with symptoms under control.
Your charitable gift can make a difference in the lives of the 7,000 adults, children, and families that we serve every year.
140,000 Tulsa area residents have a mental illness.
Depression is the leading cause of suicide. Our community experiences more suicides and overdoses than homicides. We screen and treat people for suicide risk, substance use and serious illness.
- 5,441 adults served | 50% reduced substance use
- 1,753 children served | 92% reduction in days away from home for at-risk youth
- 95% of clients | surveyed gave us a positive satisfaction rating
- 96% of clients | are no/low income and receive care regardless of ability to pay
- 67% of clients | discharged from the hospital are not readmitted
- 54% decrease in depression | for youth served at CALM Center
- 60% reduction in anxiety | for youth served at CALM Center during seven-day stay
Lives depend on us and we depend on you!
You can make a difference
Many ways to give
To discuss how your charitable gift can make a difference in the lives of the 5,000 adults children and families that we serve every year, feel free to call Development Director Lindsay Hughes DeWeese at 918.392.5809.
Send a check with instructions on how to acknowledge your gift to:
Counseling & Recovery Services
c/o Lindsay Hughes DeWeese
7010 S. Yale #215
Tulsa, OK 74136
Get In Touch
The CALM Center
Follow us on
Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline