Join the Tulsa Fraternal Order of Police and Tulsa City Councilor Arianna Moore for a fundraising event benefitting Counseling and Recovery Services of Oklahoma all day on Friday, June 28.
- Meet & greet Councilor Moore from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- The first 125 people will receive a free buffet courtesy of the Fraternal Order of Police
- Come all day and bring the event flyer. Counseling & Recovery Services of Oklahoma receives 15 percent of sales when the flyer is presented.
- Counseling & Recovery Services of Oklahoma is a nonprofit community mental health center serving 5,000 adults, children and families annually.
- All services are provided regardless of ability to pay.
- Download the event flyer by following the link.