Schizophrenia is chronic but treatable disease. People with this disorder can lead rewarding lives with treatment and medication. Below are only 12 of many signs of schizophrenia.
Signs of Schizophrenia:
- Hearing voices no one else hears
- Belief someone is controlling thoughts
- Belief someone is reading mind
- Belief someone is plotting against them
- Seeing people or objects that are not there
- Disorganized thinking
- Speaking incoherently
- Unable to begin and sustain activities
- Lack of pleasure
- Inability to understand information
- Inability to use information to make decisions
Good News! We can help you understand and manage your disease. Call 918.492.2554 today to begin feeling better.