We Depend on You. You Make The Difference!
YOUR generosity supports our mission to restore dignity and help build better lives through behavioral health and substance abuse services.
Lives Depend on Us Because…
- 14% of Tulsans experience mental health issues
- Depression is the leading cause of suicide
- Oklahoma ranks 8th in the nation for suicide rate
- 96% of clients are low to no income & receive care regardless of their ability to pay
- Substance abuse disorders are a public health crisis in Oklahoma
- Within Tulsa Public Schools, a suicide note is received from a student every day
- Oklahoma is consistently among the highest rated nationally for mental illness & substance abuse
- Anxiety and depression boost risks for stroke, asthma, diabetes & heart disease
- Our community experiences more suicides & overdoses than homicides